Brand manager for a British hatter of distinction and pioneer of fair trade since 1992. Pachacuti is deeply rooted in sustainability and transparency and founded by the fashion activist Carry Somers from the world-famous Fashion Revolution.
What I did for the Brand:
- Designed a new website to improve user experience and elevate the brand worldwide.
- Art direction, styling and organization of seasonal photoshoots in Ibiza, Mexico and The Peak District.
- Curated highly successful tradeshows, fairs and festivals. Surpassing all previous years sales figures.
- Designed sell-out collections and developed new lines to diversify the brand into a lifestyle.
- Worked closely with manufacturers, visiting factories in Mexico to ensure fair trade certified working environments and conditions for staff wellbeing, health and safety.
- Created social media content, campaigns and managed accounts.
- Created brand Lookbooks, zines and edits.
- Celebrity endorsed and collaborated the product with the likes of David Attenborough.